Thursday 18 June 2009

Friday Morning

Good morning sports fans ........ the sun is shining and the campers are stirring.
After an excellent alcohol induced snooze this boy is ready for the sound of engines. A spot of bacon and eggs might just get me in the zone for the day and if I stay typing for long enough I could get away with not having to do any of the cooking ......... the chef might not even see me until I hand him my plate to be filled with sumptuous goodness.

Just to prove there's not a cloud in the sky folks!

4 comments:

  1. Wow u r up early!! Hope you managed to get your breakfast! Looks wonderful have a gr8 time. Love to my boy

    A


    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it certainly looks better than the weather forecast!
    Bacon and eggs. I'll have some of that.
    YOu'll be well into it by now.
    Hope you got some great shots with the big lense.
    Come on Fernando!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie! Are we the only bloggers? Love to you in Canada Xx Vinny we want lots of photos.

    A

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Vince,
    Sounds like the practice sessions were 'red hot'. And Fernando was up there! Come on Jenson and Lewis....
    Ah, must put Qualifying on my to-do list.
    You come up #3 in Google Blog search for Silverston 09!
    Hope you've had a great day!

    ReplyDelete